Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking back~

It's a new year 2013~ I am sitting by myself in my studio/dining room. I have been trying to reflect in this past year and think of all that has happened. I only think of my papa. He passed away January 4th of 2012. No warnings nothing, it felt like how before going to bed we shut off the house lights - probably starting from the kitchen and through the living room, maybe a hallway and then the bedroom. That's how my papa went - his life went out- click. Click. Click-his whole system shut down, and he was gone.
I had done this drawing in my sketch book sometime later, I can't remember when... But all I remembered were the many tubes and machines trying to revive him.
Time went on ticking and they kept trying to revive him but papa was gone. I miss my papa so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment