Monday, January 21, 2013

My Weekend

The weekend began with taking my mom to the Dentist and not picking up after doing dishes in the kitchen. I did use every moment I got to sketch in my little sketchbook.
Like I have mentioned before ~use every moment you get to do quick sketch of life around you. I don't believe in "planning" every drawing in my sketchbook. Be spontaneous! Thats the spice of life! Same in creating art, its the unknown, the happy accidents that make the oomph!
Saturday I attended the monthly art meet with Sugar Land Area Artist and enjoyed a free pastel demo and Sunday evening spent some time at a local restaurant enjoying the ambiance.
Okay so now I am ready to go back to work for the week! :)





3 comments:

  1. You draw beautifully! Since you are an Urban Sketcher, may I assume you are on flickr? I am at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchrboy/

    Lee - sketchrboy on flickr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lee: thank you for your kind comment. No I don't have any work on Flickr- just this blog and my web: www.fahmikhan.com and my Facebook fan page called "Art by Fahmi Khan" - I share some of my paintings on it too. Hope you get time to check it out. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks just like my sketchbook...i mean the book part I did not like the paper so put in my own which I do not like either...LOL...Deb

    ReplyDelete