Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Its been a long long time

OMG! It HAS been a long time since I have posted anything!! I have been so busy with school, and setting up next years professional development plans for our teachers that I have not had time to do much else!! I did however, start my spring break off by attending the NAEA ( National Art Educators Association) - National Convention in Fort Worth. This was my first visit to Dallas and I must say it is beautiful!
The opening ceremony party was FANTASTIC! There was an Aztec/Mayan costumed man who blew on a conch shell-that sounded like a blast from the ancient past! Need I say he was probably the most photographed that evening! I also got to ride "Molly the Trolley" (free) and check out the down town!
And of course the beautiful Water Garden too!!
I'm so glad that I sketch! It really made me stop, look and enjoy the beauty of Ft. Worth! I'm ready to go back and see the rest of it!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment