Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lost and Found!




I was cleaning out my "studio" space, which is basically my dining room. Since I don't really do much entertaining, I "entertain" my art in there and create. Well it was that time of the month... I had to vaccum! Well I guess I am glad I did, besides helping clean out the dust and stopping me from further sneezing, I found my lost sketches done at the Museum of Fine Arts - Houston, when I was teaching an art educators workshop about doodling, called "Sketch A Doodle Museum". Here are some of the end results. Oh and lessons learned...do clean your work space once in a while, you never know what treasures you (re)find behind the stacks of stuff!!



Helmets and Doodles in Ink
Ink and Colored Pencil
Graphite
Ink with colored pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment